Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finally Finished!

Well, today we took our Biochem final! I'm so happy to finally be done w/ these 2 classes. I feel like I have just come out of a hypnotic trance. Its Like I know I studied and learned things for the past 8 weeks, but I just dont remember all of it. Except, you know when you wake from being hypnotized you're supposed to feel refreshed, well, i just feel exhausted. I mean we took our last test on friday, and then we had all weekend to study for our final! Well, yea right! I mean did they honestly expect us to give it 100% right after an exam. Well of course I didnt study Sat or Sun, but I did study all day/night monday. But this test was hard! I mean its a national standardized test, so of course it was hard. But I only had to make above the 5th Percentile to keep my C. But I really did want to make a B on the test. So we will just have to wait and see. Grades dont come back until after Fall Break. Which did I mention, I'm super excited about Fall Break! Its gonna be so awesome, getting to get away from stress and studying and just have a week of fun w/ my husband. Yea, my husband. It's like, who's that person? I mean, Thank God we live in the same house, or we probably really wouldnt see eachother. I really do feel bad for the other married people in our class. They really are sacrificing! But I'm really looking forward to this vacation and just enjoying Hunter's company. We really dont have anything planned. It was really a last minute trip for us. So we are just going to jump on the Metro every morning and just figure it out! lol! Well, check back next week and I will put up pics of D.C.
P.S.
did i mention that we have a quiz when we get back from Fall Break! Looks like I'm studying on the plane! Oh well, I guess that's my life right now! Cant catch a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment