Monday, August 17, 2009

Answer for Kacee

No, I'm not taking Spanish classes. I just feel sometimes that they are speaking in another language. Which i guess technically they are. But I look around the room and people are nodding their heads and Hunter says, Ya I've already heard this stuff, and I just feel so lost!!! I mean I know some of the stuff they are talking about. Take for instance Mitosis and Meiosis (cell division). You may remember some of that from college Biology or even high school biology. But remember all those times your teacher said, "Oh were not going to get into specifics, just know the basics....." Well now I get to learn all the specifics, down to every minute detail! And then they start talking fast cause they have 45 slides to get through in an hour and my head starts spinning and I just feel like I stepped into an intermediate level foreign language class.

Hope that helps clear things up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the big victory! Even 18 points gimmie or no gimmie it is a victory. Be proud, even in the small stuff. Several small quizes add up to a test. We are proud of every step you make.

    ReplyDelete