Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Remember why you're here???

So here lately I have been picking up on a theme with the professors and upperclassmen: Getting involved in activities that will remind you of why you are here.

They keep talking about volunteering and getting involved in the community so you can stay motivated. Of course I think volunteering is important and all, but this has gotten me thinking:

Is this going to really be that bad, that I sink so low, I can't even remember why I signed up for this in the first place???

And then I think that it will be. I think it will be the hardest thing I have ever done. I think it will be daily challenge.....

Well, I guess its a good thing I am addicted to challenges.

LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Being involved keeps you grounded. It reminds you that the world does not revolve around you, this is a big world and just when you think your world is crashing around you, someone elses world is even worse.

    ReplyDelete